Join us for the Spring 2018 Ignite Retreat from February 9th - 11th
Join us on the Ignite Retreat to learn how the Ignatian story, at the heart of Loyola’s mission, can connect meaningfully to your life and unique spiritual journey. Open to students of all faith traditions and spiritualities, the weekend will offer opportunities for relationship building, tools for reflection and discernment, and an introduction to themes of Ignatian Spirituality: Finding God in all things, silence, discernment, gratitude and persons for & with others. Through personal and group reflective experiences, this retreat creates a space for exploring who you are in relationship with self, God and others.
Students from all class years are invited to attend the Ignite Retreat in either the fall (October 13-15, 2017) or spring semester (February 9th - 11th , 2018). Like most retreats at Loyola, the Ignite Retreat will be held at our beautiful Loyola University Maryland Retreat Center on 20 serene acres in the mountains of Western Maryland.
Who would be interested?
- I've never been on a retreat.
- Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Spiritual But Not Religious, Searching...basically you as you are.
- JesuWHAT? Who is this Ignatius guy and what is all this talk about Jesuits and Spirituality?
- I know some Ignatian themes but don't really know how they connect to my experience.
- I'm new to the Loyola community: first years or transfer students
- I've been at Loyola for 3 years and want to connect in a new way
This retreat is offered to students at an introductory price of $35, down from the standard retreat fee of $75.
"The Ignite Retreat gave me a chance to slow down and reflect upon my life and how Ignatian Spirituality plays a part in it. I was able to further my understanding of discernment, take time for personal reflection, and start new friendships that are still continuing to grow."
— Student Participant 2016
If you are interested in learning more or signing up, please contact Megan Linz Dickinson, at email@example.com