Take a 'snapshot' look at who comprises our graduate student population. Many are surprised at the number and diversity of graduate students at our university.
- Fall 2022 Enrollment: 1261
- Part-time students: 67%
- Women: 70%
- Students of Color: 37%
- Commuters/Residers: If not online, virtually all grad students commute to one or more Loyola campuses (Baltimore "Evergreen" campus, Timonium Graduate Center, Columbia Graduate Center, and the Clinical Centers at Belvedere), although a few live on the Evergreen campus as graduate residence coordinators.
Loyola College of Arts & Sciences
Visit the Arts & Sciences site to learn more about our programs.
- Data Science
- Emerging Media
- Forensic Pattern Analysis
- Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences
School of Education
Visit the Education site to learn more about our programs.
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Technology
- Kodály Music Education
- Literacy Education (Reading Specialist or Literacy Teacher)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Montessori Education
- School Counseling
- Teaching English Language Learners (TELL)
Sellinger School of Business and Management
Visit the Business site to learn more about our programs.
- Professional MBA
- Emerging Leaders MBA
- Master of Accounting
- Leadership Essentials