Graduate Business Degree Programs
Loyola University Maryland's Sellinger School is a nationally recognized Jesuit business education that prepares leaders to build a better world. The Sellinger School is accredited by AACSB-International in both business and accounting—a distinction earned by only 5% of business schools worldwide.
Explore Our Programs:
Part-time, evening MBA in Maryland designed for working professionals. The Professional's MBA offers eight program specializations in top industry focus areas.
Emerging Leaders MBA
Full-time, one-year cohort MBA in Maryland designed for recent college graduates and early career professionals. This cohort program includes an immersive, experiential curriculum with domestic and international field study opportunities.
Master of Accounting
Full-time, 10-month program for those with accounting undergraduate degrees (or equivalent accounting coursework). The MAcc program provides students with high-quality coursework in order to achieve the 150 hours required for CPA licensure.
View the program comparison guide
The Sellinger School of Business and Management offers MBA and Master of Accounting programs that are known for:
- Ethical leadership: A values-centered business education
- Strong connections: Alumni network of more than 20,000
- Quality education: Ranked by Financial Times, BusinessWeek, U.S. News & World Report, and Princeton Review
- Dual AACSB Accreditation in business and accounting
- Convenient locations within the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area: Columbia, MD and Timonium, MD, just outside Baltimore
Read the Sellinger Business Blog