OIR provides survey data and analyses to inform and support evidence-based practice, decision-making, benchmarking, and strategic planning.
Please see OIR’s Course Evaluation Surveys website for more information related to those.
OIR collaborates with the Research Consultation Group (RCG) and others to coordinate campus surveys to promote survey research best practices and to foster a campus survey climate that supports high survey participation rates – to ensure meaningful and representative data for decision-making. This coordination helps improve collaboration and data sharing across Loyola units to reduce over-surveying, survey fatigue, and conflicting survey administrations.
OIR administers and disseminates the results of the following institutional-level surveys. See each respective linked website below for more information.
- Center for Postsecondary Research, Indiana University
- Higher Education Research Institute (HERI) & Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP), University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- CIRP-The Freshmen Survey (TFS): First-years, fall orientation
- College Senior Survey (CSS): Seniors, spring
- Your First College Year (YFCY) Survey: spring