The CS department hires upper-level computer science majors each year to tutor the first and second year courses. Students in the following courses can meet with the CS tutors: CS151, CS212, CS295, CS312, CS366, and CS371.
CS tutors meet with students in DS121. All CS majors and students in the above classes should have swipe access to that room.
For Spring 2023 our tutors are Erik Henson and Christian Parker.
Spring 2023, tutor hours*:
- Sunday 2:30 - 4 pm (Erik)
- Monday 1:30 - 3 pm (Christian)
- Tuesday (no tutoring)
- Wednesday 7:15 - 9 pm (Christian)
- Thursday 7:15 - 9 pm (Erik)
- Friday 2:30 - 4 pm (Christian)
- Saturday 2:30 - 4 pm (Erik)
* virtual tutoring by Zoom is available by request
Tutoring Coordinator: Dr. Henrique Rocha