Wherever you are on your faith journey, Campus Ministry is here to help you explore who you are, strengthen your relationship with God and grow into who you are becoming. We hope that our presence will empower students to create a community, rooted in faith, that is integrated into their daily lives through experience, discernment, and the promotion of justice.
Go away for a weekend. Lead a retreat. Be a part of an immersion experience. Pray with friends at weekly liturgies. Enjoy music, good food, questions, and conversations with friends. All of this is part of Loyola's Campus Ministry. You are welcome anytime at our office in Cohn Hall (below the chapel).
Loyola University Maryland is closed for the Easter break and many of our community are home with their families. For Catholic members of our community seeking worship services during Holy Week, please consider Cathedral of Mary Our Queen or St. Ignatius Church. Information on Holy Week services are as follows:
Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
- Mass at 7:30pm with Archbishop Lori, Celebrant, followed by Adoration until midnight
- Morning Prayer at 7am in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel
- Solemn Celebration of the Lord’s Passion at 3pm with Archbishop Lori, Celebrant
- Stations of the Cross at 6pm
- Morning Prayer at 8:15 am in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel
- The Easter Vigil at 8pm with Archbishop Lori, Celebrant
- Stations of the Cross at 3:00 pm
- Sacrament of Reconciliation 12:00-3:00 PM
- Passion of the Lord 7:30 PM
- The Easter Vigil at 7: 30 pm
Loyola University Maryland
- 11:00 AM Mass in the Alumni Memorial Chapel at Loyola