What's New this Fall
- Amazon Just Walk Out - Bowman Express now comes with Amazon’s Walk Out technology! Tap your Loyola ID card or a credit/debit card at the entry gate to enter. Once inside, the technology detects what you take and return to the shelves. When you’re ready to complete your shopping trip, you can leave the store – no waiting in line! – and your payment method will be automatically charged for the tasty snacks, beverages, and prepared foods you choose.
- Composting - Post-Consumer compost is back! We are once again offering composting in our dining locations, the student center, and the quad. You can compost leftover food, disposable wares, cups, plates, and napkins.
- Terra 22 - A new concept is coming to Crafted! Terra 22, a Mediterranean concept, will feature menu items such as falafel, shawarma, and roasted meatballs available in a pita, bowl, or salad.
- Choolaah - Choolaah Indian BBQ is returning this year! You'll be able to get all of your favorites such as Tikka Masala, Black Lentil Daal, Samosas, and more.
- Toasted - The Toasted station in Boulder 2.0 will once again be offering build your own flatbreads, available for lunch and dinner on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and for lunch on Fridays. Every Thursday will feature a pop-up menu with student favorites such as 4501 Tortilla, Pastaciutta, and more!
- New Forged Partners- Mouth Party Caramels and Popsations Pop Corn are now available in Iggy's in addition to our other Forged Partner offerings.
- Tractor Beverage- Tractor Beverage is an farm sourced, organic beverage company that is now available in both Iggy's and Boulder 2.0.
- Concessions- In case you missed it, we are continuing to offer reusable souvenir cups at Ridely.
Our catering options have returned to normal with new items on our menu and everything now electronic on our Catertrax ordering platform. You can find this year's menu offerings on our catering website.
Dining Locations & Menus
- Boulder will continue to offer the Pasta Bar for Lunch, then switch to the Bravissimo station for dinner. Crafted is a rotating station that features a campus favorite menu for five weeks before switching. It will have a new rotation available, Terra 22, a Mediterranean inspired menu.
- Boulder 2.0 will remain an idealMEAL location for lunch and dinner. There will be four stations this year: Bravissimo customizable station, Mediterranean Salad Bar, Chobani Yogurt Bar, and Toasted, which will offer build-your-own flatbreads for lunch and dinner with pop-up menus on Thursdays. We will also continue to offer salads, sandwiches and sides in an On-The-Go case. All of Boulder 2.0 will remain using reusable plates, bowls, silverware and more. If you want food to-go, you will need to buy into our Choose To Reuse To-Go program for $5.
- Iggy’s Market will remain open until 12 midnight. Iggy’s will continue to offer smoothies, fruit, and yogurt in the morning. Iggy’s Late Night will continue to offer a made-to-order burger bar, milkshakes, and a variety of sides five nights a week from Wednesday-Sunday.
- Starbucks will continue to offer all of the classic Starbucks beverages and food, as well as mobile-ordering options.
- ACE Sushi will return with new and expanded offerings like more vegetarian and vegan options, Boba tea, and a selection of snacks. ACE Sushi will continue to be offered for mobile ordering or grab and go in Boulder 2.0.
- Green Peel hours will remain open until 5pm Monday through Thursday, and will continue to allow a meal exchange up to $9.99.
- Fresh West Sunset hours will remain the same, and will continue to be a mobile-order only location.
- Bowman Express will soon come with Amazon’s Just Walk Out technology! You can now purchase On the Go! items, beverages, snacks, and more without having to wait in line. With the new technology, this market is now open from 6 a.m. – 3 a.m. seven days a week.
- Green & Grey Café is in the Fernandez Center for Innovation and Collaborative Learning. It features a variety of local partners to offer a coffee & espresso bar, seasonal teas & spritzers, breakfast items, artisan sandwiches, house baked treats, and more!
- We’re continuing to offer GrubHub online ordering service to all our campus dining locations.
- Our locations will remain cash-free. You can swipe your ID or credit card or use a touchless mobile payment app (Apple Wallet, Google Pay, etc.) for purchases at any of our dining locations. Cash is only accepted for concessions at Ridley Athletic Complex and Reitz Arena.
(Last updated 8/25/23)