Loyola University Maryland's Dining Services offers many opportunities for well-qualified hospitality professionals. Our commitment to authentic culinary experiences is the foundation of our organization. We are always looking for high-energy individuals who would enjoy the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to creating a culture of culinary excellence.
At Loyola Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences.
Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
Questions about job openings or application process call our Business Department 410-617-2985.
Be part of Loyola University Maryland's Dining Services and we will guarantee:
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Competitive pay
- Convenience of working on campus
- Part-time hours with flexible scheduling
- FREE meal while working!
Whether you are only available for five hours a week, or are interested in working as many as 20, we have a job for you! Jobs range from assisting with food prep, serving food in the dining halls, working catered events, or assisting with production and marketing projects.
APPLY NOW to the student workforce!
Interested students should email Jon Bentz; or for catering and concessions openings email Don Luther