Boulder Garden Cafe becomes an All-You-Care-to-Eat facility for dinner during the week (5-9pm) and on weekends (9a-9p). This is a meal swipe (if on a meal plan) or is $13.75 if paying by credit card, meal points or Evergreen Dollars.
Due to COVID restrictions, we are changing our AYCE policy for the 2020-2021 to become a To-Go Only option.
- AYCE for dinner and weekends will become a to-go only option in Boulder. This is still only meant to be equivalent to all-you-can-eat for ONE MEAL. Students will only be given one to-go box, and are expected to be respectful to only grabbing enough food for one meal. This is not meant to stock up for additional meals.
- We will not supply bags to carry to-go items, but you will be permitted to use a reusable bag, which will be checked upon exit of Boulder. Our team members will address students who are taking advantage of this new system.
- All stations will be quick serve (Grille, Diner, Allergy Friendly Zone, Personal Pizza, and Deli Station) along with grab and go (salads, sandwiches, desserts, sides, microwave meals).
- One way in and one way out of Boulder with no walking through.
- If students want to sit and eat, they will get their food to-go and use seating in Boulder, Boulder 2.0, Atrium or The Den on DGA. No one will be permitted to re-enter Boulder without swiping again.
- Larger to-go boxes and larger portions will be given to accommodate the AYCE feeling.
- If someone wants customization they will be encouraged to use Boulder 2.0, Crafted or the Den on DGA.
If you have any questions about this policy, we encourage you to reach out to email@example.com.