Isolation in Ahern, Aquinas, McAuley, Rhaner Village and a few other locations
- These students will be confirmed with COVID-19 and isolated in determined residence halls.
- Isolation meals from Dining are mandatory for entire stay.
- Deliver directly to the apartment door.
Quarantine on campus
- These students will be asked to quarantine and will be located in any of the locations on campus.
- Quarantine meals from Dining are optional. Student's can choose to cook for themselves, or have a friend deliver food to their door.
- Our team will deliver meals to the student's door.
Quarantine off campus (The Social or Woodberry)
- These students will be asked to quarantine due to exposure and will be located in any of the locations on campus.
- Delivered directly to front door 3 days a week (order for 2-3 days worth).
Place an Order
You will be able to place your order each day on our Catertrax website. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. the day before, or a predetermined meal will be delivered to you. If you have been placed in isolation after the deadline on your first day, we will automatically provide you a meal the next day.
Link to Catertrax coming soon.
Catertrax instructions coming soon.
11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Breakfast: Choose between daily breakfast special, or continental breakfast. Includes a milk and juice. Everything is delivered cold and some specials will include reheat instructions.
- Lunch: Your choice of a hot meal (from Iggy's Allergen Friendly Zone. Includes entrée, starch and vegetable. Use the weekly menu for Iggy's to look at that day's menu option when ordering.), or an On-The-Go meal of your choice. Includes side salad, dessert and bottled water.
- Dinner: On-The-Go meal of choice (entrée + 2 sides), dessert, and choice of beverage. Everything is delivered cold.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my meal?
All meal deliveries will be dropped off outside your entrance door between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day (Monday-Sunday). Please make sure to immediately put all items into your refrigerator to ensure proper food storage temperature.
Will I be charged for my meal?
Depending on which meal plan you have, there may be additional costs. Finalized details coming soon.
What if I have an allergy or dietary restriction?
On the form there is a place to note your allergens. If you have any concerns or something other than the top 8 allergens, vegetarian, or vegan, please reach out to our quarantine dining manager (phone number TBD) to coordinate.
What if I need something other than my meals?
On the order form there is a place to order some additional items for your room, health and beauty products, or snacks from Iggy's Market. These will cost additional money. You can use meal points, Evergreen dollars, or credit card.
Who do I reach out to with questions?
If you have any questions about your meals or delivery you can reach out to 410-617-5858 (Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email email@example.com.
Let us know if you need anything! We hope you have a quick recovery!