Option One - Isolation on campus
Isolation for students that are relocated in Ahern, Aquinas, McAuley and Rhaner Village.
- Isolation meals from Dining are mandatory for entire stay. Even if a student doesn't place an order, we will still deliver a meal to their door.
- Delivery will be directly to the apartment door seven days a week.
Option Two - Quarantine on campus
- These are for students that are asked to quarantine and will be located in any of the locations on campus.
- Quarantine meals from Dining are optional. Student's can choose to cook for themselves, or have a friend deliver food to their door.
- If a student chooses to order a meal, our team will deliver meals to the student's door.
Option Three - Quarantine or Isolation in The Social or Woodberry
- Delivered directly to front door three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Each bag will contain multiple days worth of meals to get the student to the next delivery day.
Place an Order
You will be able to place your order each day for the next day. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. the day before, or a predetermined meal will be delivered to you. If you have been placed in isolation after the deadline on your first day, we will automatically provide you a meal the next day.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
Please create an account and place your order with your choice of meals the next day.
Our Delivery team will be dropping off on door steps 11am-1pm daily (except The Social and Woodberry which is only 3 days a week).
- Breakfast: You will get the daily special and choice of breakfast beverage. Everything is delivered cold and some specials will include reheat instructions.
- Breakfast menu specials coming soon
- Lunch: Your choice of a hot meal (includes entrée, starch and vegetable), or an On-The-Go meal of your choice. Includes dessert and choice of beverage.
- Dinner: On-The-Go meal of choice (entrée + 2 sides), dessert, and choice of beverage. Everything is delivered cold.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my meal?
All meal deliveries will be dropped off outside your entrance door between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day (Monday-Sunday). Please make sure to immediately put all items into your refrigerator to ensure proper food storage temperature.
Will I be charged for my meal?
Depending on which meal plan you have, there may be additional costs.
If a student has the following meal plans, they would not be charged any additional cost since they have paid for it in the semester plan they purchased:
Weekly Meal Plan 19 & 14
Block Meal Plan 275 & 225, 150, 125 – These plans will have 3 meals per day deducted from their semester block balance or can choose to pay the $40 per day if they run out of meal swipes
If they have the following plans we would charge an addition fee per day of:
Weekly Meal Plan 9 – Charge an additional $24 per day
Weekly Meal Plan 4 – Charge an additional $36 per day
Students who have the Junior ($1,080/semester) or senior ($820/semester) plans can use their meal points to pay the $40 per day or can pay via credit or debit card or their Evergreen Account.
What if I have an allergy or dietary restriction?
On the form there is a place to note your allergens. If you have any concerns or something other than the top 8 allergens, vegetarian, or vegan, please reach out to our quarantine dining manager either text or phone call 410-599-0121 to coordinate.
What if I need something other than my meals?
On the order form there is a place to order some additional items for your room, health and beauty products, or snacks from Iggy's Market. These will cost additional money. You can use meal points, Evergreen dollars, or credit card. This won't be available on our ordering site until the end of January. If you need something before then, please call or text the Quarantine Dining Hotline 410-599-0121.
Who do I reach out to with questions?
If you have any questions about your meals or delivery you can reach out to 410-617-5858 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text the dining hotline 410-599-0121 (7am-7pm).
Let us know if you need anything! We hope you have a quick recovery!