We invite you to enjoy dining on campus affordably with our Faculty and Staff meal plans! We are offering flexible block plans that fit your schedule and help you stay on budget. Download the Download the Faculty & Staff Meal Plan brochure for more information.
Loyola Employee Meal Plan Options
||Number of Meal Swipes
|Staff 25 Block
||25 Meal Swipes
|Staff 10 Block
||10 Meal Swipes
|Staff Dining Dollars
What you need to know
- Your faculty & staff block plan carries over from semester to semester and year to year.
- Meal Swipes accepted at Refectory, Boulder, Boulder 2.0, Iggy’s or FitWell Café.
- Dining Dollars accepted at all on campus dining locations including Starbucks, Sushi, Taqueria, Green Peel and Iggy’s Market.
- You can use meal swipes from your plan to treat co-workers, family members or guests when you dine together.
- Save money. A meal swipe with the 25 Staff Block Plan is $8.90 each compared to non-meal plan prices:
- Boulder Dinner $12.64 at the door after discount
- Lunch idealMEAL on campus (entrée, 2 sides, drink + dessert/fruit) - $13.30 after discount
- No need to carry cash/credit just your ID card, plus ease of transaction time
Purchase a plan through Student Administrative Services
- For payroll deduction, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Loyola ID number, and the plan you would like.
- Payroll deductions will occur over a 6 week period, or 3 payroll deductions.
- To pay with a credit card, please go into the SAS office or call SAS at (410) 617-5802.
Contact 410-617-5667 or email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Why Dine with Us on Campus?
Our Dining Highlights
- Refectory, Boulder and Iggy’s menus are online www.loyola.edu/dining
- Boulder 2.0 (Mon-Thurs 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-4:00pm, Sun 5:00-9:00pm)
- Newly renovated with healthier alternatives
- Sunny Side Egg Station, Hot Deli, Mediterranean Salad Bar, Chobani Yogurt Bar, Trail Mix Bar, and Stubborn Soda
- Refectory Lunch (Monday-Friday 11:30am-2:00pm)
- Our exclusive and quiet faculty and staff dining room
- Two hot entrée choices, vegetarian entrée, hot starch, fresh vegetable, soup of the day, salad bar and fresh desserts
We follow our gold standards to serve only the best for our guests
- Pizza dough is freshly made from scratch
- Fresh, organic, cage free eggs are available daily
- Soups and sauces are made from scratch utilizing fresh house-made stock
- Fried entrees are hand breaded
- Fresh hand cut French fries served
- Pastries and desserts are baked fresh by our bakery team