Skip to main content


Get Licensed

Any person, business, or organization with an interest in producing items bearing the trademarks of Loyola University Maryland need to first obtain a license through CLC. There are two types of licenses available through CLC—a Retail License and an Internal License. Learn more about the license types and apply for a license at

Current Licensees

A current list of licensees and the products they are licensed to produce can be searched at

For more information about the licensing program at Loyola University Maryland, please contact Mike Mansfield at