The Student Development Division is committed to creating an inclusive community that facilitates and enhances student learning and development. Anchored in the core values of our Jesuit University, we aspire for every student to fully embody, strong truths, well lived.
The mission of the Student-Athlete Support Services Office is to provide quality academic advising and educational support programs, as well as need-based services that will enhance the academic progress, facilitate the career development, and encourage the psychosocial growth of every student-athlete.
The goals of SASS are reflected through the core values of Loyola University:
- To promote academic excellence.
- To focus on all aspects of the student-athletes including mind, body and spirit.
- To promote integrity and honesty in all facets of life.
- To provide an inclusive environment where all student-athletes feel welcomed.
- To challenge student-athletes and support them in obtaining their personal, academic and professional goals.
- To prepare student-athletes to become leaders and make meaningful contributions to society.
- To assist every student-athlete in completion of their undergraduate degree at Loyola.
- To comply with all rules, regulations, and procedures of Loyola University, the NCAA, and the Patriot League conference.