Skip to main content


What happens if I don’t feel well and I can’t make it to class?

Call or email your professor to let him/her know that you will not be in class. If necessary, make an appointment with Student Health Services at 410-617-5055. You will need documentation from Student Health Services or a physician for your absence to be excused.

Where do I go if I lose my student ID?

Student Administrative Services (SAS), which is located on the 1st floor of Maryland Hall (410-617-2423). A new student ID costs $15.

Where can I check my schedule and my midterm and final grades?

They are available in the Loyola Self-Service portal.

Where do I go if I need to add money to my meal plan?

Student Administrative Services (SAS), which is located on the 1st floor of Maryland Hall (410-617-5802). Or, you can do it electronically through Loyola Self-Service.

Where do I go if I have problems with my financial bill?

Student Administrative Services, which is located on the 1st floor of Maryland Hall (410-617-2044).

Are there laptops that student-athletes can take on their road trips?

Yes. Please contact the Library 410-617-6800 or Tech Services 410-617-5555 for short term laptop loans. 

Where is the library?

The Loyola/Notre Dame Library is located past the Hammerman House along the Millbrook Road path next to the tennis courts. Their phone number is 410-617-6800.

Where is the FAC located?

The Fitness and Aquatic Center (FAC) is located on North Charles Street, just one block north of the Charles Street Bridge. Their phone number is 410-617-5453

What if I have problems with my computer?

You should contact Technology Services at 410-617-5555 or you may stop by their offices located at Knott Hall 002.

What is the visitation policy in the residence halls?

Visitation is defined as the presence of a member of the opposite gender in the living quarters of a resident student. Visitation is permitted in all residences during the following hours only: Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. - midnight, and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Same gender guests visiting overnight are limited to three consecutive nights and may only stay if all roommates are in agreement.

What happens if I don’t like my room or my roommate?

Speak to your resident assistant (RA) or someone in Residence Life & Housing located in Seton Court 08. Their phone number is 410-617-5081.

What happens if I lose my keys?

Students who lose their keys must report the loss to The Office of Residence Life & Housing in Seton Court 08B. They will be given a spare key for 24 hours. After 24 hours, if they have not found their original key, their room/apartment will be re-keyed. All costs involved will be the responsibility of the student. Students will also be billed for keys not returned at check out.

Key Prices: Room/Apartment Key $100

What is the number for campus police?

For an emergency call 410-617-5911 and for a non-emergency call 410-617-5311.

What do I do if I plan on working during the academic year?

Contact Bill Wnek, Compliance Director at or 410-617-2172, to complete the necessary compliance paperwork.