Student-Athlete Support Services (SASS) is pleased to announce the launch of a new automated tutor scheduling system, TutorTrac. Students can request a tutor following these simple steps:
- We suggest using Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
- Log into the scheduling system using your Loyola user name and password. (This is the same as your log in for Moodle, Web Advisor, email, Inside Loyola, etc.)
- On the left-hand corner of the page in the Student Options box, please choose “Search Availability.”
- Then choose “SASS TutorTrac” from the “Centers” dropdown menu.
- Next, choose the course you need tutoring in from the “Sections” dropdown menu. (Only the courses you are enrolled in this semester will appear.)
- Next, choose the date and time you would like to make a tutoring appointment.
Important: We suggest choosing “All” availability. By selecting all, you will see all tutors’ schedules for the next two weeks. You will have more availability to choose from, as opposed to selecting a specific date and time.
- Finally, select the appointment time you want. You will receive an appointment confirmation email immediately and an appointment reminder email 24-hours before your scheduled appointment.
If you cannot find an appointment time that fits into your schedule (and you’ve chosen “all” as the scheduling option), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the days and times you are available, and we will do our best to find you a tutor.
Although SASS does its best to provide tutoring for all undergraduate courses at Loyola, we do not have tutors on staff for every single course.
Tutors cannot be hired after September 17th due to training and the onboarding process. If you cannot find a tutor for a specific course, please contact Andrea Hoffman at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request with a current member of our staff.
If you have questions about requesting a tutor, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You must submit tutor requests at least 24 hours in advance.
2. All tutoring appointments must be held in The Study.
3. If you need to cancel or reschedule a peer tutoring appointment please notify Andrea Hoffman at least 3 hours prior to the appointment and she will notify the tutor.