Student-Athlete Support Services (SASS) used the automated online scheduling system TutorTrac. Students can request a tutor following these simple steps:
- We suggest using Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
- Log into the scheduling system using your Loyola user name and password. (This is the same as your log in for Moodle, Web Advisor, email, Inside Loyola, etc.)
- On the left-hand corner of the page in the Student Options box, please choose “Search Availability.”
- Then choose “SASS” from the “Centers” dropdown menu.
- Next, choose the course you need tutoring in from the “Sections” dropdown menu. (Only the courses you are enrolled in this semester will appear.)
- Next, choose the date and time you would like to make a tutoring appointment.
Important: We suggest choosing “All” availability. By selecting all, you will see all tutors’ schedules for the next two weeks. You will have more availability to choose from, as opposed to selecting a specific date and time.
- Finally, select the appointment time you want. You will receive an appointment confirmation email immediately and an appointment reminder email 24-hours before your scheduled appointment.
If you cannot find an appointment time that fits into your schedule (and you’ve chosen “all” as the scheduling option), please email us at email@example.com including the days and times you are available, and we will do our best to find you a tutor.
Although SASS does its best to provide tutoring for all undergraduate courses at Loyola, we do not have tutors on staff for every single course.
If you cannot find a tutor for a specific course, please contact Andrea Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your request with a current member of our staff.
If you have questions about requesting a tutor, e-mail email@example.com.
1. You must submit tutor requests at least 24 hours in advance.
2. If you need to cancel or reschedule a peer tutoring appointment please notify Andrea Hoffman at least 3 hours prior to the appointment and she will notify the tutor.