Assistant Teaching Professor
Humanities Center 242 D
Department of English
Loyola University Maryland
4501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Ph.D., City University of New York (CUNY)
- M.A., University of Toronto
- EN 101: The Art of Reading
- EN 200: Majors Writers: Humor
- EN 201: Major Writers: English Lit
- "Insidious Fibs: Class Delusions and Disparities in an Early Story by Henry James," in a collection of critical essays, ed. by Kathleen McDonald, MacFarland, projected for 2021.
- "The Problem of Indifference in Henry James's Early Novella Madame de Mauves," forthcoming in Henry James Review.
Scholarships and Awards
- Five-year Graduate Center Fellowship (2014-2019)
- Writing Across Curriculum Fellowship (2014-2015)