Loyola University Maryland is committed to offering its students the freshest and most delicious dining options. We know that academic success is linked to healthy eating and the dining options at Loyola will set you on the right course. With meal plans to suit all needs—and tastes—we are certain you will find an option that works for you.
Meal Plan Changes for 2020-2021
You can change your meal plan before the semester begins and up until the drop/add date:
- All Students - Meal plan changes are to be done through the RoomRez Housing Portal found under Quick Links on Inside Loyola by September 6, 2020.
- Click "Start Application."
- Select the academic year.
- Save and Continue.
- "Meal Plan Selection" is an option at the top of the page.
- There is no confirmation, and takes a few days for Student Administrative Services to manually change the plan on the student's account.
- Students wishing to change their meal plan for the spring can submit a request via the Meal Plan Change Request form by Jan. 17, 2021. Once the request is submitted, the change will be made within five business days. Students will receive a confirmation email from Student Life and they can also confirm the change by checking their student account.
- Students who are coming back from abroad, returning from leave, or coming in as a new transfer student for the spring must make their selection via the Housing Portal in their Spring 2021 Housing Application.
- If you have questions about your meal plan change, please contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.