Loyola University Maryland is committed to offering its students the freshest and most delicious dining options. We know that academic success is linked to healthy eating and the dining options at Loyola will set you on the right course. With meal plans to suit all needs—and tastes—we are certain you will find an option that works for you.
Meal Plan Changes for 2020-2021
You can change your meal plan before the semester begins and up until the drop/add date:
- Deadline to change Fall 2020 meal plan: September 6, 2020
- Deadline to change Spring 2021 meal plan: January 17, 2021
To change your meal plan:
- Log into the RoomRez portal through InsideLoyola.
- On the RoomRez homepage, click either “Meal Plan” on the green navigation bar or “change Meal Plan” in the green boxes to the right of the screen.
- Click “Change Meal Plan” on the housing application that you used to originally select your meal plan
- Select your new meal plan
- Depending on the date you access the form you will see either both your Fall and Spring meal plans or just your Spring meal plan. Be sure to update all semesters shown.
- On this screen you will see your current assigned meal plan. Please use the dropdown to select a new meal plan.
- You will only be shown meal plans that you are eligible for.
- The meal plan change form looks at your residential status (resident or commuter) and shows your plans based on your status. You can identify the status on the page title based on whether it says “Resident” or “Commuter” after Meal Plan options. If you believe you are seeing the incorrect screen please contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Save & Continue”
- You will receive an email to confirm that we have received your request. Additionally, on the RoomRez homepage under “Current Meal Plan” you should see your updated meal plan.
- Click Return to Homepage to exit the form.
If you have questions about your meal plan change or process, please contact Student Life at email@example.com or 410-617-5081.
If you have questions about billing for your meal plan, please contact Student Administrative Services firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-5802.