Loyola University Maryland is committed to offering its students the freshest and most delicious dining options. We know that academic success is linked to healthy eating and the dining options at Loyola will set you on the right course. With meal plans to suit all needs—and tastes—we are certain you will find an option that works for you.
Meal Plan Changes
You can change your meal plan before the semester begins and up until the drop/add date:
- All Students - Meal plan changes are done through the RoomRez Housing Portal found under Quick Links on Inside Loyola by September 6, 2019.
- Continuing Students - Meal plan changes are done through a form.
- Students wishing to change their meal plan for Spring, can submit a request via the Meal Plan Change Request Form by January 18, 2019 by 2pm.
- Once the request is submitted, the change will be made within five business days.
- Students will receive a confirmation email from Student Life and they can also confirm the change by checking their student account
- Study Abroad Students, Returning from Leave, or New Transfer Students - Meal Plan changes are done through the RoomRez Housing Portal
If you have questions about your meal plan change, please contact Student Life at email@example.com