Loyola offers a $1,000 matching grant ($500 a semester for the first two semesters) to AmeriCorps volunteers who are accepted and enroll in a Loyola University Maryland graduate degree program beginning with the 2022-23 academic year (i.e. starting June 1, 2022) and beyond. AmeriCorps volunteers will also have their graduate application fee waived.
- All graduate degree programs are eligible.
- The graduate application fee will be waived for all AmeriCorps volunteers.
- The matching grant award for the 2022-23 academic year is $1,000 split evenly between the first two semesters.
- To be eligible for the matching grant award:
- students must be accepted and enroll in a graduate degree seeking program.
- students must use a portion of their AmeriCorps education award during their first two semesters at Loyola.
Questions regarding the AmeriCorps School of National Service matching grant can be sent to Danielle Ballantyne, Director, Graduate Financial Aid at email@example.com.