Loyola University Maryland will resume operations of the Fitness and Aquatic Center on Thursday, August 27th. An updated version of facility hours, schedule and new operating procedures will be made available on this webpage in the upcoming weeks.
- Annual Members can expect that their membership will be credited for time missed from the date of the COVID-19 closure to the date of reopening. This will result in an extension made to your membership renewal date.
- Quarterly Members will also have the option of receiving a credit for time missed due to the COVID-19 closure which would extend your membership expiration date. More information regarding future quarter dates will be made available here on this site.
- Payroll Deductions were suspended upon the closure of the FAC and will resume on September 1, 2020.
We do not recommend renewing your membership online until further information becomes available.
- If these options do not satisfy your needs and you would like a refund for time missed due to the COVID-19 facility closure, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional staff will work to process all reimbursement inquiries once we return to the office in the upcoming weeks.
- Please direct any questions you may have via email to: email@example.com. A member of our team will respond at our earliest convenience.
We appreciate your continued patronage of the Loyola University Maryland Fitness and Aquatic Center and look forward to welcoming you back in August!
What We Do
Guided by Jesuit values and our commitment to diversity, we are a leading recreation department that inspires the Loyola students and the Loyola community by fostering healthy lifestyles through inclusive engagement opportunities that cultivate life-long learning.