Loyola University Maryland has made the decision to move all classes online and are not permitting students to residents on campus at this time. In light of this news, the Fitness and Aquatic Center will now remain closed through the fall semester. Any additional updates will be posted here on our website and communicated to our members via email.
We do not recommend renewing your membership online until further information becomes available.
- If you would like a refund for time missed due to the COVID-19 facility closure, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional staff will work to process all reimbursement inquiries over the upcoming weeks.
- Please direct any questions you may have via email to: email@example.com. A member of our team will respond at our earliest convenience.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility during this unprecedented time.
The Fitness and Aquatics Center (FAC) is located just one block north of the Charles Street Bridge and administratively houses all recreation and wellness programs. There is something for everyone at the FAC!
Mangione Aquatic Center
Splash into the FAC's state-of-the-art Mangione Aquatic Center! Whether you are a veteran swimmer or just getting started, the recreation and wellness aquatic program can steer you in the right direction. Not only do you have ample opportunity for lap swimming, you can also take advantage of our self-directed aqua jogging, children and adult learn to swim programs, swim clinincs, lifeguarding certification classes (spring only), and much more!
The fitness center is a 6,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility designed to meet all of your strength and conditioning needs. It is home to the latest in strength training and cardiovascular conditioning equipment. This area has been designed to enhance the workout of each and every member and includes top of the line manufacturers such as Body Masters, Cybex, Hammer Strength, Life Fitness, Paramount, Precor, Star Track, and Woodway.
- Elliptical trainers
- Upright and recumbent bikes
- Approximately six tons of dumbbells, plates and weight stacks
- Three lane track measuring a tenth of a mile with cardio equipment available on the second level of the FAC
- Designated core strength and flexibility area, complete with abdominal training equipment, mats, and the TrueStretch 800SS.
Learn more about the Fitness and Aquatic Center