ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Asian Cultural Alliance's Roll Your Own Sushi: Monday, November 12th 6-8:00 pm, 4th Floor Program Room
- Native American Heritage Luncheon: Tuesday, November 13th 11:30-1:00 pm, McGuire Hall
- Sister to Sister: Wednesday, November 14th 5-6:30 pm, Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Association of Latin American and Spanish students General Body Meeting: Thursday, November 15th 7-8:00 pm, Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Black Student Association & CAB's November Bash: Friday, November 16th 9-11:00 pm, McGuire Hall
- BSA 2019 Scene Leader Application
- BSA 2019 Board Member Application
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E315
Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals