ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- African Student Association General Body Meeting: Tuesday, September 18th 7:00-8:00 pm, Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Sister to Sister: Wednesday, September 19th 5:00-6:30 pm, Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Association of Latin American & Spanish students General Body Meeting: Thursday, September 20th 7:00-8:00 pm, Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Noche de Baile (Dance Night) sponsored by ALAS: Friday, September 21st 9:00-12:00 am, McGuire Hall East
- 25th Annual ALANA Breakfast: Saturday, September 29th, 8:00 am, McGuire Hall
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E315
Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals