A few years ago, a group of faculty and administrators came together to check on the state of Black male students and found that their experiences were markedly different from most Loyola students, and even different from their Black female counterparts. Therefore, we formed what is known as MAN2MAN. Since that time, we have expanded the program to include other male students. As a result, we have seen tremendous enhancement in the lives of male students at Loyola.
MAN2MAN meets on select Thursdays from 5-6:00 PM EST via Zoom. If you are a man of color at Loyola, consider attending a MAN2MAN meeting! Enjoy the opportunity to meet, mingle, and network with your fellow men of color, and with male faculty/administrators of color.
Spring 2021 Sessions:
- January 28th: Has The Dream Been Fulfilled?
- February 11th: For The Love Of Money (Financial Literacy & Money Management)
- February 25th: Let's Have a Heart to Heart About Relationships
- March 11th: Barbershop Talk- What's On Your Mind?
- March 25th: The Other March Madness
- April 8th
- April 22nd
If you have any questions or concerns about MAN2MAN, please contact Dennis Velez, Associate Director for ALANA Services, at email@example.com