Sister to Sister is a holistic retention program for women of color at Loyola University Maryland. It provides women with the knowledge and tools for personal success and motivation towards serving the whole community through leadership and excellence. The bi-weekly meetings (sister circles) provide a supportive network where women can engage in thoughtful discussion and self expression related to the challenges, celebrations, and complexities related to their experience at Loyola.
Join us Thursdays, 5:00-6:30 p.m. in the Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) for networking and great conversation! If you are interested in attending a meeting or have any questions or concerns about Sister to Sister, please contact Raven Williams, Director for ALANA Services, at email@example.com.
Fall 2022 Sessions
- September 15: Networking & the Purpose of our Affinity Space
- September 29: Steps to Academic & Personal Success
- October 13: Prioritizing Self-Care & Wellness
- October 27: Costumes & Cultural Appropriation
- November 10: The Balancing Act: Managing School, Personal Life, & the Expectations of Others
- December 1: Semester Reflections & Celebration