Sister to Sister is a holistic retention program for women of color at Loyola University Maryland. It provides women with the knowledge and tools for personal success and motivation towards serving the whole community through leadership and excellence. The bi-weekly meetings (sister circles) provide a supportive network where women can engage in thoughtful discussion and self expression related to the challenges, celebrations, and complexities related to their experience at Loyola.
Join us via Zoom Wednesdays, 5-6:30pm for networking and great conversation! If you are interested in attending a meeting or have any questions or concerns about Sister to Sister, please contact Raven Williams, Director for ALANA Services, at email@example.com.
Spring 2021 Sessions:
- February 3rd: What's On Your Mind?
- February 17th: Exploring Cultural Heritage Celebrations & Honoring Our Women
- March 3rd: Women of Color & Body Image
- March 17th: Cultivating Relationship With Mentors & Faculty
- April 7th: Wear Your Confidence Well
- April 21st: Rescheduled for a later date
- April 28th: