The following pieces of information are often required on grant applications. If you have questions, please contact the office of research and sponsored programs directly.
Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210-2601
Cheryl Moore-Thomas, Ph.D.
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Beth Kotchick, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Graduate Academic Affairs
Sandra Panchalingam, Ph.D.
Director of Research and Sponsored Programs
Grant Financial Administrator
Cecelia "Nina" Jackson-Goode
Assistant Director of Accounting, Controller's Office
Maryland Sales Tax Exempt Number
Federal Employer ID Number
Indirect Cost Rate
On Campus Rate: 45% of modified direct costs*
Off Campus Rate: 25% of modified direct costs*
*Total direct costs excluding capital expenditures (buildings, individual items of equipment; alterations and renovations); subawards; hospitalization and other fees associated with patient care whether the services are obtained from an owned, related or third party hospital or other medical facility; student support costs (e.g., student aid, stipends, dependency allowances, scholarships, fellowships).
Accreditation and Memberships
- AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (accreditation for both The Sellinger School and its Accounting Department)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors
- American Chemical Society
- American Psychological Association
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Approved by the Maryland State Department of Education and the New York Board of Regents
- Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs
- Association Montessori Internationale
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- The Computer Science Accreditation Board
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
- Educational Standards Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Psi Chi
- United States Catholic Conference
United States Congress
Christopher Van Hollen, Jr.
Benjamin L. Cardin
Representative for District 3
John P. Sarbanes
Mary L. Washington
Curtis S. (Curt) Anderson
Loyola's Federalwide Assurance (FWA) for human subjects has been approved by the Office of Human Research Protections of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The FWA number is FWA00013527