Skip to main content

Forms & Documents

The following forms and documents are provided below (in alphabetical order) to help educate and guide residents through Residence Life & Housing processes and procedures. If you have questions regarding any of these forms and documents, please contact the office of Residence Life & Housing at

  • Bedroom Change Process: To be completed by a resident who wishes to swap bedrooms with a roommate in their current unit. All residents in the unit who are impacted by the room (swappers and direct roommates) need to complete separate forms.
  • Bias Report: Please use this system to report any instances of age, gender, religion, race, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, disability, and/or other targeted aspects of one’s identity.
  • Community Standards: Includes information, policies, and procedures for student conduct, University regulations, and residence hall guidelines.
  • Fall Early Arrivals: Information about request to arrive before move-in date. 
  • Housing Accommodations: Learn more about Disability and Accessibility Services (DAS) and how to apply for housing accommodations.
  • Housing Contracts: An electronic copy of the 2023-2024 residence contract in English
  • Housing Contracts: An electronic copy of the 2024-2025 residence contract in English 
  • Housing Contract Cancellation Form: Should be completed by a resident requesting to cancel their housing contract. The request form can be found in the RoomRez portal under Off Campus Forms-->Request to Cancel Housing Contract from the dropdown. The University recommends not making alternative plans until you have received a decision from the University.
  • Meal Plan Change Request Form: Residents can change their meal plans through the first week of the semester. The meal plan change request can be found in the RoomRez portal under the "Change Meal Plan" option. 
  • Move Out/Check Out Information: Information, policies, procedures, and fees associated with moving/checking out of the residence halls.
  • Move Out Housing Damages, Charge, and Appeals: Information about housing damages, charges, and appeals.
  • Move Week/Room Change Process: Information regarding room changes and move week.
  • Opening and Closing Schedule: A complete list of dates when the halls open and close.
  • Program Resource Form: The Office of Residence Life & Housing is dedicated to fostering involved and inclusive residential communities. Please use this form to request any resources that help meet this aim.
  • Reduced Course Load Request Form: To be completed by a resident who drops below 12 credits during the fall and spring semesters. If approved, this request would allow a student to stay on campus as a part-time student. Please note that this is only approved once during a student's time at Loyola. The request form can be found in the RoomRez portal under Current Assignment Forms-->Reduced Course Load Request. 
  • Sexual Violence, Relationship Violence and Stalking Report: This form is available for students, employees, or any concerned person who would like to report information involving sexual violence matters. This includes instances of sexual assault, dating violence, relationship violence, stalking, sexual harassment, and gender-based discrimination.
  • Anonymous Report Form: Please use this form to silently report information to campus police and public safety.
  • Substance-Free Housing Info & Application: Learn more about substance-free housing and how to apply.
  • Request Housing/Returning from Leave Form: To be completed by students wishing to return to housing.

Contact Us

Residence Life & Housing: 410-617-5081

If you or your student are currently experiencing an emergency, please call Campus Police at 410-617-5911. You may also ask to speak to a member of the Residence Life & Housing On-Call Team.