Housing Selection Delay
Housing selection is being delayed as a result of the extension of online-only instruction through the close of the spring semester. Information about housing selection will be posted here as it becomes available.
Read the Housing Selection Timeline e-mail sent to students on March 20, 2020
Whether you are returning to Loyola as a rising sophomore, junior, or senior, we encourage you to choose Loyola’s on-campus housing. Through our housing process, you will have the opportunity to select your roommates and your room.
Why Live On Campus?
- Convenience: Why drive to class when you can walk?
- Parking: Resident-specific parking lots near your building.
- Hassle-free living: Everything is included—no paying monthly bills or hiring maintenance contractors.
- Better grades: Studies have shown students who live on campus get better grades, and are more likely to graduate in 4 years.
- Friends: There is no easier way to meet friends than living on campus with more than 3,000 residents.
- Security: The residence halls are secured and monitored 24/7.
- Amenities: Internet connection, fitness & aquatic center, and more!
- Access: Easily access local shopping centers on the shuttle.
- Time management: It's easier to complete everything you need to do when you live within minutes of The Study, classrooms, and athletics.
- One-on-one attention: Our department structure allows for students to interact one-on-one with resident assistants and professional staff.