Bellarmine, a part of the Gardens residence halls, is located on the west side of Loyola's campus. Avila, Bellarmine, Claver, and Dorothy Day all offer apartment-style living, housing six students to each apartment.
- Six resident apartments containing three bedrooms, a common room, two bathrooms, kitchen, and dining room.
- Laundry facilities in several buildings available 24 hrs/day.
- Common lounge in area provides residents a place to gather.
- Gardens is also home to WLOY Loyola’s campus radio station and Grey Com Studios Loyola’s TV station.
- Each room in Gardens is furnished with: beds, desks with chairs, dressers, and closet space. Each kitchen is furnished with an electric stove, refrigerator, sink, and cabinets. All apartments have dining table with chairs and soft seated furniture for resident comfort. All apartments are fully carpeted and have air conditioning.
Want an inside look at Gardens? Check out our virtual tour!