Virtual Information Sessions
Earn Your Master's Degree in Montessori Education
In today's educational climate, an advanced degree enhances opportunities for professional advancement and leadership. Loyola University Maryland has two unique Master of Education pathways for Montessori educators: one taken concurrently with AMI training through one of our partner institutes, and one for experienced Montessori educators who have already completed their training.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs, we encourage you to join us for a virtual information session on one of the following dates. You'll learn about our Master's in Montessori Education pathways, the admission process, and scholarship opportunities.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday May 9, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
- Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 6:00-7:00 p.m., EST
Click your desired date above to register for the session. Once you register, you will receive email reminders containing the session link. All sessions will take place through Zoom. If you cannot make one of the above, email Montessori@loyola.edu to schedule a one-on-one.
To learn more about Loyola's Center for Montessori Education, our M.Ed. options, and the program structure, email email@example.com.
New to Zoom?
Try one of these resources: