Before You Enroll
• Familiarize yourself with your options by reading the benefits described in the 2018-2019 Summary of Employee Benefits
• Watch the Employee Benefits presentation here
• Use the ALEX enrollment support tool to find the best plans for you and your family
New Online Tool – Meet ALEX®
ALEX is an easy-to-use online tool that will help you get the RIGHT amount of coverage for your needs. ALEX will ask you a few questions about your health care needs (your answers remain anonymous, of course), crunch some numbers, and recommend a plan that’s best for your personal needs. It’s that easy! Ready to Meet ALEX? Go to https://www.myalex.com/LoyolaUniversityMaryland/2018 to get started.
Cigna Transition and Support
Call Cigna OneGuide at 1-800-Cigna24 for personalized guidance, support, help confirming your providers are in the OAP network, transitioning 90-day maintenance prescriptions, evaluating the medical plans, setting up mobile access, and much more.
Health Savings Account
Want to learn more about how the OAP HSA High Deductible Health Plan and Health Savings Account (HSA) work together?
Visit http://www.brainshark.com/HRTechnologies/LoyolaHSA101 to view the “HSA 101” presentation.
When you are ready to enroll, follow these steps:
• Log on to InsideLoyola
• Under Quick Links on the right side, click on Benefit Enrollment
• Begin the enrollment process by following the on-screen instructions
• When you are finished be sure to sign out and close your browser
Questions or assistance?
If you have questions or need assistance, contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618 or email Loyola@psafinancial.com. The Loyola Benefits & Wellness unit can be reached at ext. 1365 and 1368.