Before You Enroll
• Familiarize yourself with your options by reading the benefits described in the Summary of Employee Benefits
• Watch the Employee Benefits presentation here
• Use the ALEX enrollment support tool to find the best plans for you and your family
Alex- Your Personalized Benefits Counselor: ALEX is an easy-to-use online tool that will help you get the RIGHT amount of coverage for your needs. ALEX will ask you a few questions about your health care needs (your answers remain anonymous, of course), crunch some numbers, and recommend a plan that’s best for your personal needs. It’s that easy! Ready to Meet ALEX? Go to https://www.myalex.com/loyolauniversitymaryland/2020#intro to get started.
Cigna Transition and Support: Call Cigna OneGuide at 1-800-Cigna24 for personalized guidance, support, help confirming your providers are in the OAP network, transitioning 90-day maintenance prescriptions, evaluating the medical plans, setting up mobile access, and much more.
Flexible Spending Accounts: FSA ebook
Health Savings Account: HSA Overview
When you are ready to enroll, follow these steps:
• Log on to InsideLoyola
• Under Quick Links on the right side, click on Benefit Enrollment
• Begin the enrollment process by following the on-screen instructions
• When you are finished be sure to sign out and close your browser
Questions or assistance?
If you have questions or need assistance, contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618 or email Loyola@psafinancial.com. The PSA Benefits Hotline features a dedicated service team of benefits and clinical professionals who will serve as an advocate/escalation point of you and your family members. Learn more about the PSA Benefits Hotline here.
Diagnosed with a chronic condition, or have questions about your prognosis or treatment? The PSA Benefits Hotline can refer you to one of their clinical nurse advocates to assist with complicated medical issues. Learn more about PSA’s Clinical Nurse Advocate here.
The Loyola Benefits & Wellness unit can be reached at ext. 1365 and 1368.