Health and Wellness - Take Charge
The University is committed to enhancing its Wellness Program by including new opportunities and tools to allow you to achieve a healthier you. Please be sure to check back frequently, as we will continue to update this site with planned activities and wellness education tools. Please visit the HR Professional Development site to register for wellness seminars and classes.
Save money on your medical plan premiums by completing the following wellness steps.
Medical plan participants and their spouses/LDAs can qualify for reduced medical plan premiums. You and your covered spouse/LDA must complete the following in order to qualify:
• Complete the online Health Assessment at mycigna.com between July 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018.
• Have an annual preventive care physical exam (your annual physical must have been completed within the last 12 months).
• Have the Wellness Screening Form completed by your physician.
• Submit your results on mycigna.com between July 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018.
After you have successfully completed all the required steps you will earn two points. It is your responsibility to confirm successful completion of the wellness steps.
If you have questions or need assistance with MyCigna please call Cigna OneGuide (Cigna’s highest level of customer support) at 1-800-Cigna24 (244-6224) for personalized guidance and support.
Your annual physical must have been completed within the last 12 months or by October 31. If you haven't had a visit in the last 12 months, the Wellness Screening Form must be completed by a physician. Next, you submit your health screening results in MyCigna and complete the Health Assessment on MyCigna between July 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018. If you do not complete the requirements by October 31, 2018, the “non-wellness” rates will go into effect with your first paycheck in December.
Your annual physical must have been completed within the last eight months or within 120 days of eligibility. The online Health Assessment and Wellness Screening Form must be completed within 120 days of eligibility. If you do not complete the requirements by the deadline, the “non-wellness” rates will go into effect on the first of the fifth month following date of hire.
* Your personal health information is never disclosed to Loyola nor is it used to determine medical premiums. Your Health Assessment results are submitted directly to Cigna with only aggregate data reported to human resources. Please note that the wellness requirements are not outcomes based. Participants just have to complete the steps in order to receive the wellness premium rates. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618 or email Loyola@psafinancial.com.