Health and Wellness - Take Charge
The University is committed to enhancing its Wellness Program by including new opportunities and tools to allow you to achieve a healthier you. Please be sure to check back frequently, as we will continue to update this site with planned activities and wellness education tools. Please visit the HR Professional Development site to register for wellness seminars and classes.
Save money on your medical plan premiums by completing the following wellness steps.
Medical plan participants and their spouses/LDAs can qualify for reduced medical plan premiums. You and your covered spouse/LDA must complete the following in order to qualify:
- Have an annual preventive care physical exam (your annual physical must have been completed within the last 12 months).
- Obtain the below at your annual physical and use the data to complete the online health Assessment on MyCigna.com:
- Body mass index
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar (glucose)
- Blood cholesterol
- Submit your results on MyCigna.com between July 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021.
1. Log on to MyCigna.com
2. Click on the “Wellness” tab at the top right of the page
3. Click on “Incentive Awards”
4. Choose “Start Earning Awards” at the bottom on the page
5. Choose “Complete my Health Assessment” or choose “Report my goal activity” and enter the date of your Annual Physical
After you have successfully completed all the required steps you will earn two points. It is your responsibility to confirm successful completion of the wellness steps.
If you have questions or need assistance with MyCigna please call Cigna OneGuide (Cigna’s highest level of customer support) at 1-800-Cigna24 (244-6224) for personalized guidance and support.
Save money on your medical plan premiums by completing the wellness requirements between July 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021. Employees and their spouses insured under the medical plan can qualify for reduced medical plan premiums. Beginning July 1, 2021 sign into your MyCigna account at www.mycigna.com and complete the following wellness steps.
- Wellness Step 1: complete the online health questionnaire.
- Wellness Step 2: enter the date of your most recent physical. Your physical must have been completed within the past year.
If you do not complete your wellness requirements by the close of business on October 31, 2021 the "non-wellness rates will go into effect with your first pay check in December. Participants are able to complete the health risk assessment on-line, and telehealth for physician appointments are available through Cigna. If you have questions or need assistance with MyCigna please call Cigna OneGuide (Cigna’s highest level of customer support) at 1-800-Cigna24 (244-6224) for personalized guidance and support.
Your annual physical must have been completed within the last eight months or within 120 days of eligibility. Complete the online Health Assessment and enter the date of your annual physical on MyCigna within 120 days of eligibility. If you do not complete the requirements by the deadline, the “non-wellness” rates will go into effect on the first of the fifth month following date of hire.
* Your personal health information is never disclosed to Loyola nor is it used to determine medical premiums. Your Health Assessment results are submitted directly to Cigna with only aggregate data reported to human resources. Please note that the wellness requirements are not outcomes based. Participants just have to complete the steps in order to receive the wellness premium rates. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the PSA Benefits Hotline at 1-877-716-6618 or email Loyola@psafinancial.com.
This website provides a summary of the benefits available. The University reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any plan at any time, and for any reason without prior notification. You will be notified of any changes to these plans and how they affect your benefits, if at all. The plans described on this website are governed by insurance contracts and plan documents, which are available for examination. We have attempted to make explanations of the plans on this website as accurate as possible. However, should there be a discrepancy between this website and the provisions of the insurance contracts or plan documents, the provisions of the insurance contracts or plan documents will govern. In addition, you should not rely on any oral descriptions of these plans, since the written descriptions in the insurance contracts and plan documents will always govern.