Skip to main content

Non-Employee Account Access

Student administrative services (SAS) and human resources (HR) jointly manages the process of providing ID number's for Loyola non-employees and contractors.

The Request for Non-Employee Account Access form should be completed in order to obtain system access. Both the request form and the accompanying Confidentiality Agreement must be completed.

  • For non-employees/contractors needing an ID card only, the form should be submitted to SAS.
  • For non-employees/contractors needing ID card and system access (i.e. computer login, email, portal access) the form should be sent to HR. 

Please contact Michael Jimenez (ext. 1340) in HR or Mike Mansfield (ext. 2044) with questions or comments.