*Update: Fall 2020 Inbound Exchange Programs have been cancelled in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic to ensure optimal health and safety.*
Learn more about:
Would you like to make a payment? Please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Flywire.com. From the drop down menu under "I want to pay," select your institution (Loyola University Maryland), then enter your payment amount and country of origin. Please note: there are multiple Loyola Universities in different states, please make sure that you choose the one that is in Maryland!
2. Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
3. Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment can be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
5. You can track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.