Conversations about Life in the Profession
Join us for conversations about faculty life to build community and collective mentoring as colleagues adjust to life at Loyola, in the profession, and around the Baltimore region. For first-year faculty, these conversations also serve as a yearlong orientation and complement the individual pairing in the campus mentoring program.
Open to all faculty unless otherwise noted.
| March 27
Grant Management: You Have the Award, Now What?, 12 - 1:30 p.m. (Webinar)
Discuss tips and tools for managing grant awards, how to best utilize the office of research and sponsored programs, and best ways to manage your budget while maintaining compliance.
Please register for Loyola University Maryland Post-Award Webinar on Mar 27, 2020, 12 p.m. at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Stacy Ruble, grant preparation and management consultant, McAllister & Quinn
- Julie Ryder, director of research and sponsored programs
- "Thriving at Loyola," September 26, 12 - 1:30 p.m. (CC 107)
- "High-Impact Practices Made Simple," November 13, 12 - 1:30 p.m. (Sellinger VIP)
- "Build Your Own Rubric," February 19, 12 - 1:30 p.m. (CC 107)