Conversations about Life in the Profession
Join us for conversations about faculty life to build community and collective mentoring as colleagues adjust to life at Loyola, in the profession, and around the Baltimore region. For first-year faculty, these conversations also serve as a yearlong orientation and complement the individual pairing in the campus mentoring program.
Beginning in fall 2020, mentoring activities that had been part of the former "Finding the Path to Full" series will be part of the "This Faculty Life" series.
Open to all faculty unless otherwise noted.
Thursday, March 18
Preparing for Tenure and Promotion, 1 - 2:30 p.m. (online)
As part of the This Faculty Life series, recently promoted faculty and Board on Rank and Tenure members will join together to describe their experiences, provide tips, and answer questions about applying for tenure and promotion to associate professor. Open to all tenure-track faculty.
- Patricia Kanashiro, Associate Professor of Management and International Business
- Nune Hovhannisyan, Associate Professor of Economics
- Daniel Pinha, Associate Professor of Fine Arts
- David Rivers, Co-Chair of Board on Rank and Tenure and Professor of Biology
- Cindy Moore, Associate Vice President for Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Faculty Development
Please email email@example.com to RSVP. Zoom link will be posted before the start of the session.