New for fall 2020: A series of collegial conversations focusing on the intersections between high-impact teaching practices and Jesuit pedagogical principles.
Collaborative Learning at a Distance, 1:40 - 2:55 p.m.
Collaborative Learning is a central HIP, but in order for this to work through our current model of distance learning we need to imagine new ways to work together. This workshop will provide new strategies and technologies for collaborative learning in the online environment. We will explore both synchronous and asynchronous methods for getting your students to produce knowledge together.
- Rebekah Eklund, associate professor of theology
- Patricia Kanashiro, associate professor of management and international business
- Amy McGinn, lecturer of education specialties
- Stephen Park, assistant professor of English
- Brianne Roos, lecturer of speech-language-hearing sciences
Email Academic Affairs to RSVP. The Zoom session link will be provided one week prior to event.
If you require an accommodation to attend this session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 19.