New Allergy Shot Patients
The Student Health Center offers an allergy injection clinic for students who have an established allergy schedule prescribed by an allergist. If you have never received allergy shots before, you will need to have your first shot with your allergist's office. Please understand that SHS does not initiate allergy therapy or offer allergy testing.
If you are interested in receiving your allergy shots at Student Health Services, you must must first download and review our Request for Allergy Information Letter. This information is available to assist you in requesting the necessary documentation we need from your allergist prior to bridging your treatment to our office.
All vials and/or forms may be sent to:
Loyola University c/o Student Health Services
4502A North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
What you need to know
- Occasionally, due to the complexity of certain regimens or noted reactions, SHS may refer you to a local Allergy and Immunotherapy provider for more comprehensive care while you are in Baltimore.
- Allergy injections will not be given without current written orders and injection schedules from the prescribing physician.
- Student forms and serum to be considered for acceptance must be brought to our clinic at least 3 days prior to start of allergy injections.
- SHS is able to refrigerate your serum vials for you, they just need to be dropped off anytime during normal business hours.
Hours & Cost
- There is a $50 fee per semester for allergy injection administration payable by credit card, cash, check or Evergreen.
- Allergy Clinic is offered by appointment only, Tuesdays (9:30 a.m.-12 noon) and Thursdays (8:30 a.m.-12 noon). You can call to schedule your appointment at 410-617-5055.
For your convenience, you can review/print the Loyola University Allergy Clinic Consent Form (DOC) prior to your initial visit. For more information or to make an appointment please call (410) 617-5055.