All Loyola undergraduate and graduate students can access free online mental health support with Togetherall, any time, any day.
Whether you’re struggling to cope, feeling low or just need a place to talk, Togetherall can help you to explore your feelings in a safe supportive environment.
What is Togetherall, and what resources can I find there?
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling & support each other
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
You can learn more about Togetherall by watching the below video. Feel free to reach out to the Counseling Center with additional questions.