The Employee Assistance Program through KEPRO provides free professional and confidential assessment, referrals, and short-term problem-solving to benefits eligible faculty, staff and administrators and their family members.
Among the types of problems for which assistance is provided are marital or family problems, workplace conflict, emotional distress, financial and legal services, and addiction problems. Eligibility begins on the first of the month coinciding with, or following, date of hire. There is no cost to participants or family members for services provided through the EAP.
- Short-term counseling for faculty and staff with mental health, work-related, or other concerns that may affect job performance;
- Consultation with supervisors on managing troubled employees and improving employee job performance;
- Trainings and workshops on managing mental health and work/life balance, improving workplace skills, and on the EAP’s services;
- Referrals to community resources for mental health support and other types of assistance.
The EAP can be reached at 1-800-765-0770, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Information can also be found at www.EAPHelplink.com. Please use the company code "LOYOLA".
COVID-19 Pandemic Tip Sheets
- July 2020: New Skills, New You
- August 2020: Free Up Your Time by Letting Go
- September 2020: Parenting & Working During COVID-19
- October 2020: Mental Fortitude
- November 2020: Improving your Stress Response
- December 2020: Face Challenges Using Strength Mindset
- January 2021: Reframing to Reduce Stress
- February 2021: Goal Setting
- March 2021: Planning for Success
- April 2021: Financial Security
- May 2021: Addressing Anxiety in an Uncertain World
- June 2021:Boundary Setting in Healthy Relationships
This website provides a summary of the benefits available. The University reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any plan at any time, and for any reason without prior notification. You will be notified of any changes to these plans and how they affect your benefits, if at all. The plans described on this website are governed by insurance contracts and plan documents, which are available for examination. We have attempted to make explanations of the plans on this website as accurate as possible. However, should there be a discrepancy between this website and the provisions of the insurance contracts or plan documents, the provisions of the insurance contracts or plan documents will govern. In addition, you should not rely on any oral descriptions of these plans, since the written descriptions in the insurance contracts and plan documents will always govern.