The Student Health Center is designed to complement the care you receive from your primary care provider at home. We manage most acute, short-term medical problems, as well as some preventative care. All currently registered students, both undergraduate and graduate, are welcome to access the Student Health Center during the fall and spring semesters. Appointments are strongly recommended, but walk-in are accepted if appointment time slots are available.
The health center facility, embedded in the Charleston-Seton Court Residence Hall, has (5) clinical exam rooms, an on-site pharmacy and laboratory.
What we manage:
- Acute/Urgent problem visits, including but not limited to:
- “Colds”/flu/sinus infections/ear infections/pink eye
- Gynecological concerns, including UTIs & STDs (Please note we do not offer well-women GYN exams or routine STD testing)
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Muscle strains/injuries
- Skin concerns
- Study Abroad/Internship Clearance Exams
- Specialist referrals (i.e. dental, orthopedic, gynecological, dermatological and mental health)
- Allergy Shots/Clinic
- In-House Lab tests
- Outside labwork/Blood-draws