Our immunization requirements follow the guidelines set by the American College Health Association and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Maryland law requires that all students living in campus housing receive the Meningitis (ACWY) vaccine.
Please note- Failure to comply with the pre-entrance health requirements prior to your arrival on campus will block you from entering campus housing and may interrupt your student experience.
Immunizations required of all students:
- Two doses of MMR Vaccine*
- One dose Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis) within the past ten years
- (If last Tdap >10 years ago, student needs a either a Td or Tdap booster before coming to campus)
- Meningitis ACWY vaccine (at age 16 or older)- required by Maryland State law for all new students
- Vaccination is important for college students to reduce the risk for potentially fatal meningococcal disease. Studies have shown that college students who live in residence halls or dormitories have a slightly higher risk of meningococcal disease.
* Antibody blood titer tests will be accepted as proof of immunity in lieu of vaccinations. Please provide a copy of the lab results with your completed vaccination form
Recommended immunizations, though not required: