Apply to Curriculum and Instruction
The School of Education offers Master's degrees and certificate cohort options with public school partnerships. Loyola offer cohorts to teachers in the following counties: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Howard County, Montgomery County and Prince George's County. For more information about the cohorts click here.
If you are not affiliated with a local school system please see the information and deadlines below.
The following degree option is available for Curriculum and Instruction:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction
|| November 15
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the deadlines on a space available basis. Please contact Mechelle Palmer in the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-7741 with application questions.
The graduate programs in Curriculum and Instruction are not available for international students.
Required Supplemental Materials
In addition to the application form, you must submit the following:
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Essay/personal statement
- Official transcripts from all degree granting institutions attended. The admission committee reserves the right to request official transcripts from universities where an applicant attended but did not complete a degree. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by any member of NACES. (www.naces.org)
- Optional professional/academic letters of recommendation.
- Optional Resume
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that a completed application and all supplemental materials are received by the application deadline. Supplemental materials, once received, become the property of Loyola University Maryland and cannot be returned.
Submitting Supplemental Materials
Please have your college(s) send your transcript(s) to one of the addresses below.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or emailed to email@example.com