Apply to Curriculum and Instruction for Social Justice
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the deadlines on a space available basis. Please contact Mechelle Palmer in the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-7741 with application questions.
*International applicants are eligible to complete this program fully online outside of the United States. Please note: a Form I-20 cannot be issued for this program.
Online application form Track your application
Required Supplemental Materials
In addition to the application form, you must submit the following:
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Essay/personal statement
- Official transcripts from all degree granting institutions attended. The admission committee reserves the right to request official transcripts from universities where an applicant attended but did not complete a degree. Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- All foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated by an approved international academic record evaluation service. Visit the International Academic Records page for a list of approved services.
- Optional professional/academic letters of recommendation.
- Optional Resume
- Official English language examination scores are required for applicants who have not earned (or will not be earning) a bachelor's or higher degree from a college or university where English is the sole language of instruction. For additional details and a list of accepted English language exams, visit the English Language Examination Requirements page.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that a completed application and all supplemental materials are received by the application deadline. Supplemental materials, once received, become the property of Loyola University Maryland and cannot be returned.
We strongly recommend that all applicants have their schools send us official e-transcripts if possible. If your school uses an automated transcript request service, select “Loyola University Maryland” as the receiving institution, and be sure to select “Graduate” or “Graduate Admission” as the receiving office. If your school does not use an automated transcript request service but will still send an official transcript on your behalf via email, have your school send your transcript to email@example.com.
If your school is unable to provide electronic transcripts of any kind, your transcripts must be sent to us by mail in envelopes sealed by the school. Our mailing address can be found on the Graduate Admission webpage.
Loyola University Maryland does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, or any other legally protected classification in the administration of any of its educational programs and activities or with respect to admission or employment. The designated compliance officer to ensure compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, as amended, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, is David Tiscione, Director of Title IX, Compliance, and Assessment, 105 Jenkins Hall, 410-617-5171, firstname.lastname@example.org. Loyola University is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant, alien students. This publication does not constitute an express or implied contract. Loyola reserves the right to amend or rescind this publication at any time.
For information about the Title IX Grievance Process, see the Harassment and Discrimination Policy and Procedures for Students and for Employees.
To report any Sexual Harassment or any form of sexual misconduct or related behaviors, please contact any of the Title IX Coordinators.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or 410-617-5020.