Apply to Curriculum and Instruction
The following degree option is available for Curriculum and Instruction:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction
|| November 15
At the discretion of the department, applications will continue to be reviewed after the deadlines on a space available basis. Please contact Mechelle Palmer in the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-7741 with application questions.
The graduate programs in Curriculum and Instruction are not available for international students.
Required Supplemental Materials
In addition to the application form, you must submit the following:
- Nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Essay/personal statement
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary colleges or universities attended. This includes transcripts from part-time study, study abroad, coursework taken in high school, and from institutions that have awarded the applicant a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree or an advanced certificate. Admitted students who fail to submit a final degree-posted transcript will not be permitted to register. Applicants who hold degrees or have earned credits from non-U.S. institutions (excluding study abroad programs) must have a course-by-course evaluation and translation of their academic records done by a NACES approved evaluation services agency before they can be considered for admission to a degree program. The evaluation must establish that the applicant has earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. Loyola recommends the WES:ICAP from World Education Services, Inc. (www.wes.org).
- Optional professional/academic letters of recommendation.
- Optional Resume or curriculum vita.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that a completed application and all supplemental materials are received by the application deadline. Supplemental materials, once received, become the property of Loyola University Maryland and cannot be returned.
Submitting Supplemental Materials
Please have your college(s) send your transcript(s) to one of the addresses below.
Loyola University Maryland
Office of Graduate Admission
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Or emailed to email@example.com