With coursework offered at several sites near home or work, Loyola's facilities include sophisticated technology in comfortably appointed settings designed for the busy professional and dedicated student. Loyola's beautiful main campus in Baltimore provides the amenities of a full-service institution, including state-of-the-art computer facilities, 24-hour access to meeting rooms and labs, on-site dining, athletic facilities, arts, entertainment, library, bookstore, and other services important to full-time professionals and full-time students. All our locations provide easy access for anyone living or working within the Baltimore metropolitan area, as well as the transportation corridors between Washington, D.C. and York, PA. See detailed maps and directions to campus.
Baltimore Evergreen Campus
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Follow I-83 to Exit 9A, Cold Spring Lane East.
- Follow Cold Spring Lane through eight traffic signals.
- The Evergreen campus is located at the intersection of Cold Spring Lane and North Charles Street.
- Parking can be accessed off Bunn Drive, the second left beyond North Charles.
8890 McGaw Road
Columbia, MD 21045
- I-95 to Maryland Route 175 West (toward Columbia Town Center).
- Follow MD 175 for 0.8 miles to Snowden River Parkway-South.
- At traffic signal turn left off exit ramp.
- Stay in right lane on Snowden River Parkway.
- At second traffic signal turn right onto McGaw Road.
- Follow McGaw Road toward Dobbin Road.
- Turn right just prior to intersection with Dobbin Road into the Graduate Center parking lot.
2034 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
- Follow I-83 North (Harrisburg Expressway).
- Exit 16A, Timonium Road East.
- Greenspring Drive is the first right turn after leaving I-83.
- The Graduate Center parking lot is the second right turn.