Mu Kappa Tau
National Marketing Honor Society
Mu Kappa Tau is a marketing honor society that offers national recognition and chapter affiliation. Founded by members of Pi Sigma Epsilon in 1966, its purpose is to recognize academic excellence and to encourage individuals seeking a lifelong commitment to an exceptional standard of ethics and achievement within marketing. Associated with more than 90 colleges and universities, Mu Kappa Tau is a dynamic and ever growing organization.
Privileges of Membership
- Both local and national recognition
- The opportunity to feature Mu Kappa Tau membership on your resume to reflect academic achievement and dedication to the professor of marketing
- Academic leadership status among marketing students
- Nationwide networking
- A standing invitation to attend Mu Kappa Tau's annual business meeting and national sales and marketing convention
- The opportunity to promote yourself to successful corporations through inclusion in a nationally distributed resume book
Mu Kappa Tau's membership is limited to students, concentrating in marketing, who meet exceptional academic requirements. Membership is extended only to seniors who have an overall cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25 on a 4.00 scale and rank in the top 20% of their class.
Mu Kappa Tau is a non-profit organization requiring a one-time membership fee. The $75.00 fee entitles members to life membership in Mu Kappa Tau and all the benefits and privileges thereof. Royal Blue graduation cords and an induction and farewell dinner are part of the fee.
Membership is by invitation in January each year.
Dr. Rick Klink
Professor of Marketing