Requirements for Major
- Requirements for the major and an example of a typical program of courses are as follows:
- Introduction to Theology (TH 201)
- Second Theology Core (TH 202-299)
- Ethics Core (TH 300-319)
- Ten (10) additional courses in theology, including at least: two courses from Bible (TH 221-239, TH 341-360); two courses from History (TH 202-220, TH 321-340); one course from Christian Theology (TH 240-260, TH 361-380); one course from Theology, Ethics and Culture (TH 261-280, TH 381-399); and Senior Seminar (TH 400).
Notes: Normally, majors take courses at the 300-level. Up to three courses beyond the core may be taken at the 200-level to complete the major.
Requirements for Minor
The minor consists of seven courses, as follows:
- Introduction to Theology (TH 201).
- One TH 200-level core course (TH 202-299).
- Five additional TH courses, one of which may be the ethics core requirement, provided it is chosen from TH 300-319. At least three of the five courses must be from TH 320-399.