As Loyola continues to monitor and adapt to the changing conditions related to COVID-19, the Counseling Center is committed to offering support to students and the Loyola University community. Please consider the resources and information highlighted below.
- Both in-person and virtual services are available. Review our current services or call the Counseling Center at 410-617-2273 with questions or to schedule an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled in-person at Humanities 150 M-F from 8:30am til 5pm, by phone, or through online scheduling.
- If you are feeling uncertainty about what the current shift of the COVID pandemic to a more endemic phase means for you or would like to learn more about the lasting impact of COVID-19, review our resource on emerging from the pandemic.
- Learn more about the Workshops and Support Groups currently being offered by the Counseling Center to enhance your care for yourself and others, as well as increasing connection with peers.
- Visit our Emotional Wellness and COVID-19 page for resources related to mental health, troubling feelings, self-care, and more.
- Additional relaxation/mindfulness and crisis resources are available.