Executives in Residence
Executives in Residence at the Sellinger School are business practitioners who bring significant industry knowledge to the classroom and beyond. These individuals represent a broad range of perspectives that enrich the academic experience by expanding career opportunities, business acumen, and networks for Loyola undergraduate and graduate students.
In addition to providing contemporary business knowledge in the fields of finance, economics, information systems, law, management, and marketing, Executives in Residence at the Sellinger School participate in service to an academic department and the school. Executives in Residence are engaged in building and maintaining the University’s partnerships with the business community.
2017-18 Academic Year Executives in Residence
• Mr. D. Scott Emge – Finance
• Mr. Sean Keehan – Economics
• Dr. Dave Luvision – Management and International Business
• Mr. Adam Peake – Marketing
• Ms. Kim Wagner – Information Systems, Law and Operations