Kodály Course Registration
Registration for the Summer term begins in April.
New students can register online using WebAdvisor.
To access the course offerings and register for your first Summer:
- Log in to Inside Loyola using the username and initial password sent to you by Technology Services.
- Go to the Web Advisor block and select Search for Sections.
- Follow a series of drop downs:
- Term is Summer 2018.
- Subject is KM (Kodaly Music).
- To see the entire schedule of courses, go directly to SUBMIT.
- To review course descriptions and pre-requisites, place cursor over the course title and click.
More instructions can be found here: Graduate Web Registration
Please review the Academic Calendar for registration and drop/add deadlines. All registrations or changes of registrations (drop/add) should be done during these time frames.
Students who need to drop or add a course, or both, after online registration closes can email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific instructions for processing. Please respond to the following questions:
- Are you a student athlete
- Are you a student receiving VA Benefits?
- Are you a student receiving federal aid?
- Are you an international student with an F-1 Visa
- Are you planning to request a leave of absence?
List the course information of what you are intending to drop and/or add for the given term. For example:
# of Credits
# of Sessions Attended (only for dropping a course)
Course Status (CLIR)
To order transcripts, please visit the Record's Transcript website.
Student Status Verification
Before making a student status request to the Records Office, verify whether the organization requesting this information has their own form that needs to be completed. If there is not a specific form, the Records Office will provide an official letter stating that you are or were a registered student during the particular term and the number of credits taken. Verification can also be requested using your Loyola email; send request to email@example.com. Verification can also be printed from the Academic Profile menu in WebAdvisor.
If your loan company has a form that needs to be completed, you must mail the form with a written request to the Records Office, Loyola University Maryland, Maryland Hall, 4501 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21210, to be processed. To avoid delaying the process, make sure the correct address for the loan company is provided.
The Records Office should receive all forms for students eligible for Veteran Benefits. Please view the Records website for more information, in addition students can email firstname.lastname@example.org