Skip to main content

Reimbursement Requests

Requests for reimbursement should be submitted to disbursements on a check request form, with original cash register receipts attached. Photocopies of receipts are not acceptable.

If payment was made by personal check, a copy (front and back) of the canceled check is required.

If payment was made by personal credit card, a detailed receipt is required. Credit card statements are not acceptable, as they do not provide detail regarding the items purchased.

Please be advised that the University procurement card is available to employees who frequently travel or make purchases for University use. Use of the procurement card should eliminate the need for reimbursement in most cases.