Skip to main content

Request an ID

Student administrative services (SAS) and human resources (HR) have partnered to handle the process of requesting ID number's for Loyola non-employees and contractors.

The Request for Non-Employee Account Access form should be completed in order to obtain system access. For non-employees/contractors needing an ID card only, the form should be submitted to SAS. For non-employees/contractors needing ID card and system access (i.e. computer login and email) the form should be sent to HR. To obtain an ID card and system access the Loyola University's Confidentiality Agreement must accompany the request for non-employee account access form. Please contact Michael Jimenez (ext. 1340, in HR or Mike Mansfield (ext. 2044, in SAS with questions or comments.