Skip to main content


What is the difference between an Expenditure Transfer Form, a Budget Adjustment Form, and Internal Transfer Request Form?

See a detailed explanation on the office of budget and planning forms page.

Can Loyola accept funds wired directly into our bank account?

Yes. Please contact for wiring instructions.

For tuition and payments to student accounts, see Student Account Payment Options.

Can Loyola initiate wires for payment, rather than paying by check via the disbursements process?

Yes. Wire requests should be sent via interoffice mail or email to Karen Albert. The following must be included:

  • Wiring instructions (Recipient bank name, routing or SWIFT number, account number, and name on account)
  • Invoice
  • Approval from appropriate level of authority (see University Policies for signature authorization levels)