Skip to main content

General Ledger

Student administrative services handles deposits made to the University's general ledgers from all departments and organizations on campus .View the deposit summary form that must accompany all deposits. Once the form is filled out, the form and money should then be returned to SAS via inter-campus mail or an in-person visit, addressed to Diane Harmon at . A receipt will be sent back via inter-campus mail once the deposit has been made to the general ledger.